• St Luke’s Hospice – a local hospice annual service at the Hospice fundraising events during the year – lunches; strawberry tea etc.
• Water Aid (national charity) – loose change donations ongoing throughout the year
• Christian Aid (national charity) – support for Christian Aid week plus fundraising through lunches, etc.
• Barnardo’s – (national charity) ladies in the church knit garments which are sent to Barnardo’s regularly.
• Thurrock Food Bank – (local charity) providing food aid to those who are in need of help due to financial difficulties. Food and other items are regularly sent to the distribution centre from the members of the church.
Other Charitable Giving: Each year 12 charities are selected to which the monthly communion collection is donated in turn. These charities are decided at the Annual Church Meeting each year.